Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Another dragon this way comes!

I spent the afternoon working with my clay. I had a custom order for 15 pens, that I needed to get done. So those got finished before I played. I started by researching an early Disney Villianess. One of my favorites actaully. And no I'm not gonna tell you who she is until I post her picture. I love the way she turned out though. She is busy resting in the dragon-sauna right now. Hopefully in the midst of all the other things I need to do tomorrow I'll find a few minutes to snap atleast one pic of her. I know I'm evil but hey that's the mood I was in while sculpting! LOL
So short and sweet for today, but more to come tomorrow.
Deborah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing what you have to say! =D