Monday, May 18, 2009

Picture Heavy Post



Ok the first picture is the fabric that I am using to make my mock up top with...I love the way the fabric looks, so hopefully I won't look like a circus performer in it! LOL All of my pieces are cut out for the mock up and I will hopefully get it completed tomorrow, so I can start on my gown on Wednesday,
The next couple pics are of my biggest sellers from my craft fair 2 weekends ago. Christi Friesen style kitties, puppies and birdies...I had tons of these little cuties and all but these few sold!
Hope you enjoyed this little glimpse into what I've been up to. Hopefully i will have more pics of the new shirt tomorrow. :-) Who knows maybe even one of me wearing it! :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing what you have to say! =D