Thursday, December 3, 2009

More New Friends!!!


Yippee...I love new pals! Today I'd like to introduce Karen and Tamra. Karen is an Aussie, how loves making jewelry. She has just started her blog. It's called Creative Thoughts and Inspirations. She also works with polymer clay. (Karen I didn't see a link to your shop...let me know if there is one and I'll share it! =D)
My next new friend is Tamra...Tamra has several blogs; With Our Hands is her Artfire blog and Front Porch Reviews is her product review and giveaway blog. She showcases some really fabulous products!

I do hope you will stop by and visit these great ladies.

PS Don't forget about my own giveaway! Just post a comment saying Hi!

2 comments:

  1. Big Aussie G'Day and thanks Deborah for writing about my new (and first)blog. I don't have a shop yet, but I hope to one day soon. I'm just getting back into polyclay after 20+ years break :). I did a class in July with Christi Friesen and hope to get back into it.
    Thanks again
    Karen M

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a pleasure Karen Christi is just fabulous! How cool that you got to take a class with her. I have all of her books but have not been able to take one of her clases...yet, one day I will!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing what you have to say! =D