Tuesday, April 20, 2010

My Creating Pals


It all started about 10 years ago, my husband wanted a dog for our 6yr old son...I didn't think he was old enough to be respondsible for him. We got Zeus. He's a black lab / border collie mix. Then a couple monthes later we went with hubby's parents to look for a cat for THEM. (we had one at home already) Needless to say this black ball of piss and vinegar was curled up in the middle of the stove. (back story...double wide trailer, probably 200 cats!!!!) Hubby went to pick it up and it went crazy. She came home with US! Hubby said he always wanted a spitfire cat. Boy oh boy did he get it. Lightning is the only cat I have ever seen that when picked up by the scruff of the neck would NOT just hang there...she would go insane. (and my husband has the scars on his arms, chest and stomach to prove it! LOL) Any way...rather ironically both Zues and Lightning have become MY animals...not for lack of attention by any one else, they just chose ME. Lightning is my constant companion...it's rather unusual for her to be more than 10 feet from me...most times it's less than 3 or 4! And Zues well in his old age he is more than happy to curl up at my feet. Zues has claimed his spot under my workstation and Lightning has claimed a basket on my desk. (Granted the basket WAS full, but I actually moved the contents for HER! Am I owned or what???? =D) So here are a few pics of my faithful friends!

1 comment:

  1. so sweet! I have a cat like that- she is so tiny but her attitude is so huge! They certainly steal your heart!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing what you have to say! =D