Saturday, May 29, 2010

More 1/6th Scale dolls











Ok so they are actually the 2010 Harley Davidson edition Barbie and Ken...but in my world (heeheehee) they are Darren and Trinity. This set was a bit pricey at about $60 for the pair, but compared to the $40 for a single nekkid 1/6th articulated male figure I was thinking about buying this was a good deal! Darren/Ken is fully articulated which is fantastic as that allows for great posing. BTW if you click on the pics they should get bigger. Darren has an awesome tat on his arm too! Trinity's belly button is 'pierced' too! The only thing I dislike about this set is Trinity...she is not poseable!!! Why on earth they didn't give her the same http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=385776 Fashion Fever Fashionista body I don't know. HOWEVER Trinity has explained to me that she is an actress and has a very iconic role in mind! Sooo I am going to try my hand at making a OOAK Barbie repaint. I am gonna keep her a secret for now...if I can! LOL I have already repainted her lips and added a beauty mark. Her hair is already perfect so the next step will be repainting her eyes to match the 'icons'. Then it will be time to make her the perfect outfit. Hopefully within the next few weeks I will have the time to work on her and get her ready for her screen test!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Who knew they had Harley Barbie and Ken?! They look quite sophisticated and 'above it all', don't they?! As we are in a corridor from Greenville, SC to the NC mounmtains along a scenic route, we have counted more than 400 motorcycles on our road on a Saturday morning!

    Jody

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing what you have to say! =D