Wednesday, December 4, 2013

The girls get a surprise of their own (and Day 4 of the Photo a Day Challenge)



Yesterday I worked on the next phase of my little Christmas tree decorating photo-story.  In this scene, it's the following day and Lena and Nance have finally started to decorate the tree... or they are trying to.

The rest of the story can be seen HERE on my flickr page.

(I've also set the scene for the introduction of 2 new characters next year! ;-)  I am hoping to be able to purchase a Pukifee next year.  I'm rather enamored with this little cutie named CUPID!

I also want to add a fella to my 1:4 scale family.  I want to go with an Iplehouse sculpt for him as they have some wonderfully mature looking male sculpts. I rather like COLIN with his smile, JOSHUA has a fantastic little smirk, and OWEN has a great brood-y soulful look.  I haven't decided exactly how I want his character to be, so I'm still tossing around between the three!


Today's theme for the December Photo A Day challenge I'm doing is Black and White.  I decided to capture my youngest son, while he was working on his spelling homework.  

(As you might be able to tell, it's not exactly his favorite thing. LOL)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing what you have to say! =D